Radical Love is growing, drawing supporters and volunteers through the community we create and the way we uplift the health of those we serve. We want to involve more members of our community in this meaningful work. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Kitchen help like chopping and clean-up
- Serving, fellowship and clean-up
- Making potluck dishes for Saturday’s
- Preparing snack contributions
- Special projects like shredding fresh vegetables for the freezer
Churches, civic organizations and other groups are invited to become a part of our ministry by adopting a Saturday Potluck. Come to a meal. We will show you the ropes. There is nothing to it! Dedicated, experienced volunteers will always be on hand to help and answer questions. We can even provide you with recipes for a crowd, which makes preparing a meal for Radical Love a snap.
Follow us more closely (or Get Involved!) through our Facebook page Radical Love (Kelso/Longview). Check for weekly updates, and to let us know if you can help with a meal, or contribute.