Radical Love is an evolving mission. As we grow, we learn how to better feed our neighbors who are homeless with foods that nourish and uplift. Come learn and grow with us as we move towards more healthful, wholesome foods. It is fun to learn together how to better support the health of our guests, and ourselves!
Saturday potlucks rely on contributions to make a complete meal for our friends. Nutrient dense dishes with a good balance of protein and vegetable are a very welcome offering. Not sure what to make? Check our recipe section for ideas!
Take away snacks are offered both Wednesdays and Saturdays. See our list of suggested snack donations.
SUGGESTED SNACK DONATIONS
- Boiled eggs
- String cheese
- Easy to eat fruits and berries
- Unsweetened applesauce cups
- Baked apple slices (no sugar)*
- Peanut butter and banana sandwiches on whole grain bread or tortillas
- Nut butters, hummus, or cream cheese on whole grain crackers*
- Protein based sandwiches on whole grain bread with shredded
- Egg salad with chopped vegetables, on whole grain bread or rolled in a tortilla*
- Whole grain tortilla roll ups with cream cheese, hummus or nut
butter with shredded or thinly sliced vegetables*
- Snap peas, edamame pods or cucumber sticks*
- Roasted vegetables*
- Roasted chickpeas or beans*
- Other healthful snack options
Please, no desserts, sugar, artificial sweeteners, white flour, processed cheeses or meats, canned vegetables or junk foods
* Please pack portions in individual baggies